A New Head Of Good
A new spiritual head of good,
In canvas clothes the royalty clad
Among principalities divinely stood
Wave of power in the wand he had.
In the hand that must be strong
To rule people's hearts far and near,
In native shores of many pilgrim land
The hearts that is willing to hear.
The bells chimes make us glad
For we see changes in the wind,
Bring a new vision heading for good,
Avert the dangers and start again.
With this new spiritual head of good
Carry the oracles with humility and care,
Upon the pinnacle of society stood
Advertise self in start of penitent prayer.
The world pause now, but later judge
After the honeymoon stories are written
Of the same speeches on a different page,
And the proofs by the world are seen.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A New Head Of Good by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting..., Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo