A New Head Of Good
A new spiritual head of good,
In canvas clothes the royalty clad
Among principalities divinely stood
Wave of power in the wand he had.
In the hand that must be strong
To rule people's hearts far and near,
In native shores of many pilgrim land
The hearts that is willing to hear.
The bells chimes make us glad
For we see changes in the wind,
Bring a new vision heading for good,
Avert the dangers and start again.
With this new spiritual head of good
Carry the oracles with humility and care,
Upon the pinnacle of society stood
Advertise self in start of penitent prayer.
The world pause now, but later judge
After the honeymoon stories are written
Of the same speeches on a different page,
And the proofs by the world are seen.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A New Head Of Good by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- A Thirst, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Unlimited Beauty, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- A Quarrel, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Lighthouse by the Sea, Mary Bone
- Imagination's Gardens, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Betrayed, Vanessa Parodia
- meri zingagi ek kahaani bn gyi, dr.Neha gupta the POEMLOVER
- Nighttime Visions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A song of sadness, Vanessa Parodia
- Eternal Wanderlust, Leah Ayliffe