A NEW CANADIAN CONSTITUTION May 12th,2011
Why is it that you can only read stuff like this on a blog?
Because human rights and politically correct control the fog,
What we need is one politician to tell it like it is,
And compulsory voting for all Canadian election biz.
We need binding referendums and judicial reviews,
Because ordinary Canadians always seem to lose,
We need plebiscites and proportional representation,
And prisoners to stay in jail for their whole sentence duration.
We need death with dignity and political propositions,
We need to be able to recall useless politicians,
Why does our court system have publication bans here and there?
We may need a new constitution if anyone really cares.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A NEW CANADIAN CONSTITUTION May 12th,2011 by James Bredin )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Silence, Breanna Choma
- only once will i will once only, Mandolyn ...
- Immense Pain, Michael P. McParland
- my fears, Juwon Daniel
- Destiny, Tom Zart
- Anthem For Black Lives To Matter, carol carter
- Animals Need Us, Naveed Akram
- No will, Angell Afinowi
- ak nayi subha, harshit madaan
- a good day to say goodbye, Juwon Daniel