Waltz For Zizi
A Mountain In Your Room 2.0
I was always pushing my kisses under your closed door
And you deemed me a fool for that,
But I never stopped,
I kept shoving them
Until a mountain grew,
A mountain in your room.
Afraid to face me
You died in that room,
And I died outside...
Well, not actually,
But out hearts did die.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mountain In Your Room 2.0 by Waltz For Zizi )
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI