A Moment in Time
With each step time passes,
Each exhale of the breathe
Our time moves like this succulent summer breeze,
The coolness caresses our molded bodies
Billions of possibilities fill the heavens
By chance here we are binding
Stepping into our future
Carrying our love from the past
No matter the distance traveled,
Life will not be without you.
One can only live,
If aware of their own existence.
I would rather not exist
If you wasn't here to share it with me.
Life is about what is dear to you,
And you my dear,
Well you are my life.....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Moment in Time by Jay Aguiniga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra