A Moment in Time
With each step time passes,
Each exhale of the breathe
Our time moves like this succulent summer breeze,
The coolness caresses our molded bodies
Billions of possibilities fill the heavens
By chance here we are binding
Stepping into our future
Carrying our love from the past
No matter the distance traveled,
Life will not be without you.
One can only live,
If aware of their own existence.
I would rather not exist
If you wasn't here to share it with me.
Life is about what is dear to you,
And you my dear,
Well you are my life.....
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Moment in Time by Jay Aguiniga )
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Examinations, abhi mangla
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)