A Moment in Time
With each step time passes,
Each exhale of the breathe
Our time moves like this succulent summer breeze,
The coolness caresses our molded bodies
Billions of possibilities fill the heavens
By chance here we are binding
Stepping into our future
Carrying our love from the past
No matter the distance traveled,
Life will not be without you.
One can only live,
If aware of their own existence.
I would rather not exist
If you wasn't here to share it with me.
Life is about what is dear to you,
And you my dear,
Well you are my life.....
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Moment in Time by Jay Aguiniga )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(23 November 1920 - 20 April 1970)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
Poem of the Day
- A Brief History of Abstract Art, Paul Hartal
- Thy melody is lost, ramesh rai
- Under The Raging Water, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Daughter of Eve, ramesh rai
- Schmacebook, Esther Moe
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...