A Mocking Bird Is Singing
Oh mocking bird in the
dark cedar singing...
The day came on
And the day departed
You sing by the light
That has passed away...
In the dark of the cedar tree
Remember the day and the hour
That seemed forever
And one star shines for now
And one star now to wish upon
Keep singing, oh mocking bird
I am listening, ... I am listening
I am listening in my heart
Isabelle Cooper's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mocking Bird Is Singing by Isabelle Cooper )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah