A Mirror Of The Past
I glanced into the mirror of the past,
And, in through it, I fell
Into the times old,
I was shown, where once, did I dwell.
And there, stood me, choosing the untrue path,
Tried I, to stop, but I could not,
As it was but my past,
And, there with sorrow, I was fraught.
This glance, now surceased,
My past, away breezed,
What I have now, shall not be,
These memories were, but once, me.
There is none a companion,
As I walk toward my end,
And, there shall be none, a friend
There shall be none, a friend.
Vedanth Bhatnagar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mirror Of The Past by Vedanth Bhatnagar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmia Uppu
- een probleem, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget