A Midsummer Day's Museum Tour
A Haiku Sequence
'Van Gogh at Work'...
I feel like wearing the face
of a sunflower
Rembrandt's 'Night Watch'
a line of Japanese tourists
clicks and turns
Rodin's 'Le Baiser'
this urge to hold
a stranger's hand
hacked off his penis
Woestyne's 'Last Supper'
the security guard eats
a white dove flies out of
'Wheat Field with Crows'
1 Semini is viewed as an ancient fertility symbol.
2 It is commonly stated that 'Wheat Field with Crows' was van Gogh's last painting
Chenou Liu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Midsummer Day's Museum Tour by Chenou Liu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai