A Meaningless Puzzle
I often catch a glimpse of sadness in your eyes.
I wonder why?
What makes you cry?
You breathe in and sigh
So many challenged vies,
I see hidden within your eyes.
You cast your look up at the skies,
And say ' The sun will always rise
Even though some people might despise
The thought of it, and might chastise
At the one who tries
To explain how-s, and where-s and whys'.
I strive to ease your hurtful crisis.
Shush dear, please dry
Those tears of yours.
And I quietly advise,
Let's go out to be high
On pint-size drinks, and then let's fly
Both, from the top.
You say 'I will', I say 'I may
Be ready, not,
For these heartbreaking goodbyes'.
Demise I say…demise.
Besa Dede's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Meaningless Puzzle by Besa Dede )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What Does A Woman Want, Karen Swenson
- Time is, Nassy Fesharaki
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- Kalighat In Calcutta, Karen Swenson
- I Want To Cry, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poetry is My Diamond Bag, Aftab Alam