Bijay Kant Dubey
A Man For A Man
It was my dream to be a man
But oh, I could not not be!
Sorry to say, I could not be a man
And it's my repentance of the heart
That I could not be.
In course of time I could manage it huge wealth
Turning me into a man much moneyed and propertied
But oh, I could not be a man.
One should learn to be a man first rather than anything
And if you could not be, you are not a man.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Man For A Man by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner