Bijay Kant Dubey
A Man For A Man
It was my dream to be a man
But oh, I could not not be!
Sorry to say, I could not be a man
And it's my repentance of the heart
That I could not be.
In course of time I could manage it huge wealth
Turning me into a man much moneyed and propertied
But oh, I could not be a man.
One should learn to be a man first rather than anything
And if you could not be, you are not a man.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Man For A Man by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba