Bijay Kant Dubey
A Man For A Man
It was my dream to be a man
But oh, I could not not be!
Sorry to say, I could not be a man
And it's my repentance of the heart
That I could not be.
In course of time I could manage it huge wealth
Turning me into a man much moneyed and propertied
But oh, I could not be a man.
One should learn to be a man first rather than anything
And if you could not be, you are not a man.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Man For A Man by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote