Marvin Brato Sr
A Love Affair
It was merely coincidental,
that we met in the hospital.
I work as staff in the laboratory,
while you stay at the dormitory.
Then we set near the lobby,
as you became my hubby.
It was surely substantial,
to talked about commercial.
You gave me your number,
am sure mine you remember.
First we exchanged innate thought,
later its love notes we often sought.
It was clearly incidental,
kept an affair confidential.
Our secret had gone fonder,
each mating we were bolder.
We ventured the seas of fantasy,
as we savored the nectar of ecstasy.
Now what remains are memories,
an elicit affair in forbidden love stories.
Yet ours was sweet destiny to cherish,
a kind of love affair that cannot vanish.
It may be wrong to the eyes of morality,
but who is perfect in love in this society?
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love Affair by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Day Haiku Form 575, Ronald Chapman
- A.Blok, To Yury Verkhovensky - Translati.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, To Valery Bryusov - Translation .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, To Vladimir Bestuzhev - Translat.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Ice Storm, Ronald Chapman
- A.Pushkin, To a portrait of Zhukovsky - .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Pushkin, To Zhukovsky - translation (r.., Lyudmila Purgina
- RUINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A.Blok, To Vyacheslav Ivanov - Translati.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Contour Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak