A little while
A little while with joy and laughter, a little while with grief and pain,
A little while with sun and shadow, a little while with fog and rain.
A little while with summer's beauty, a little while with winter's cold,
A little while with springtime's magic, a little while with autumn's gold.
A little while with friends and family, a little while with folks we know,
A little while with loving people, a little while in their sweet, tender glow.
A little while with books and pictures, a little while with music's grace,
A little while with things we treasure, a little while in each and every place.
A little while to smell the flowers, a little while to do so very much,
A little while with thoughts we value, a little while within God's gracious touch.
david lessard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A little while by david lessard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Wish to Say Something, V P Mahur
- Nuclear Love, Monk E. Biz
- Wish Day Or Wash Day And Combine, mary douglas
- Giving Praise (Cor.), Margaret Alice Second
- Princess Sakura (Regional Japan), Ronald Chapman
- What The Crab Told His Children, Tony Adah
- I've been sloppy losing you, Mark Heathcote
- LAST TIME MAYBE., Terry Collett
- Advice To My Son, Tony Adah
- ONE'S GOOD TRACE IN LIFE, MOHAMMAD SKATI