A little while
A little while with joy and laughter, a little while with grief and pain,
A little while with sun and shadow, a little while with fog and rain.
A little while with summer's beauty, a little while with winter's cold,
A little while with springtime's magic, a little while with autumn's gold.
A little while with friends and family, a little while with folks we know,
A little while with loving people, a little while in their sweet, tender glow.
A little while with books and pictures, a little while with music's grace,
A little while with things we treasure, a little while in each and every place.
A little while to smell the flowers, a little while to do so very much,
A little while with thoughts we value, a little while within God's gracious touch.
david lessard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A little while by david lessard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Patience, Michael McParland
- Some People Like Confusion, Ronell Warren Alman
- Out Of The Light, Michael McParland
- Out Of Place, Michael McParland
- Our Secret, Michael McParland
- The Way I See It Now, Buxton Shippy
- OSU Force, Michael McParland
- One More Chance, Michael McParland
- One In The Chamber, Michael McParland
- One In A Million, Michael McParland