A Little Surprise
Oh my darling!
i have a surprise for you...
a surprise you'll dream about...
everytime you look at it...
you'll smile that chelsea grin...
no...don't even peek...
or your eye will be sliced...
on the count of 3...
your heart will stop beating...
it'll make your sick mind...
sing a tune of grace...
is the wait killing you love? ...
turn the corner and look up...
do you like looking at my bloody body? ...
dangling from the roof...
shhh don't scream baby...
your wish came true...
your love finally dead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little Surprise by Summer Huggins )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
Poem of the Day
- Marching On, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rum, crumbs!, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty
- - Μουγγό σκυλί (Greek poem), Giorgio A. V.
- Say You Are One of Them, Aysha Ananse
- Astonished, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Love It So, Edward Kofi Louis