A Little Surprise
Oh my darling!
i have a surprise for you...
a surprise you'll dream about...
everytime you look at it...
you'll smile that chelsea grin...
no...don't even peek...
or your eye will be sliced...
on the count of 3...
your heart will stop beating...
it'll make your sick mind...
sing a tune of grace...
is the wait killing you love? ...
turn the corner and look up...
do you like looking at my bloody body? ...
dangling from the roof...
shhh don't scream baby...
your wish came true...
your love finally dead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little Surprise by Summer Huggins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley
- The Maddening Dance, Tony Adah
- Alternative Prayer, Phil Soar
- I appear, gajanan mishra
- Young Wife's Longing, Paul Sebastian
- Ants Crawling, Naveed Akram
- applying online, lee fones
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald