The Wrong Dream
You dream of beautiful things that turn wrong,
are you another collection to my darkness,
or the light to my happiness?
a butterfly in the desert singing to you,
but dies at the sound of thunder,
you take the path that never ends,
you stare at death in the face and smile,
battle wounds don your spine,
purple clouds in the distance,
snakes with legs crawl to you,
in a world you can't get out of,
your princess turns into the devil himself,
it's time to wake up
Summer Huggins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wrong Dream by Summer Huggins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen