Alon Calinao Dy
A Letter To The Youth
You are the future heroes
Of our beloved country.
Pursue your dreams,
Study hard night and day.
My little brothers and sisters,
The prosperity of our country
Always depends in your bright minds.
Fulfill all your dreams and be ready.
The future of the nations
Depends in the palms of your hands.
Be loyal, be honest and be good leaders;
Try not to be corrupt your governments.
You are the hope of the poor people,
Don't disappoint all their dreams.
Don't let money buy your principles in life;
Better to die with honor and dignity in ourselves.
My little brothers and sisters
When you become rich and powerful people,
Don't ever abuse your powers.
Don't hurt the feelings of other people.
Remember, my little friends,
All things you see in this world
Aren't ours and will soon end.
It's better to live with enormous
Respect in ourselves and for others.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Letter To The Youth by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland