Alon Calinao Dy
A Letter To God
From the start, O Lord God,
You held me close when I was lost
And believed in me beyond
A shadow of a doubt.
I knew from the beginning,
My life was a wonderful blessing.
I wasn't supposed to ask You why
But you helped me to live
My life every day.
O Lord God, The Most Powerful,
Thank you for everything and for all
The things that are bright and beautiful.
I love you from the deepest of my heart
And I promise my love for you
Will never be apart.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Letter To God by Alon Calinao Dy )
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner