A Kind of Prayer
I am on my knees,
and yet I'm nowhere
nothing is sore,
it's just my soul,
that pretends it knows,
I am changing,
no - there is no transformation!
love is alive,
and yet it is dead,
you don't know you...
the world would definitely
change, or we would know it,
you know everything,
when nothing is what you want,
zero is not empty,
it fills vacuums, all the time....
I want to punch you - fresh air!
or get up off my knees,
these carvings of emptiness,
invisible statues of cares...
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Kind of Prayer by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland