Paul Laurence Dunbar
A Golden Day
I Found you and I lost you,
All on a gleaming day.
The day was filled with sunshine,
And the land was full of May.
A golden bird was singing
Its melody divine,
I found you and I loved you,
And all the world was mine.
I found you and I lost you,
All on a golden day,
But when I dream of you, dear,
It is always brimming May.
Paul Laurence Dunbar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Golden Day by Paul Laurence Dunbar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher
- fishing stream, lee fones
- Where is the tiger, gajanan mishra
- Only In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET, MOHAMMAD SKATI