Paul Laurence Dunbar
A Golden Day
I Found you and I lost you,
All on a gleaming day.
The day was filled with sunshine,
And the land was full of May.
A golden bird was singing
Its melody divine,
I found you and I loved you,
And all the world was mine.
I found you and I lost you,
All on a golden day,
But when I dream of you, dear,
It is always brimming May.
Paul Laurence Dunbar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Golden Day by Paul Laurence Dunbar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford
- Mind Games, Philo Yan
- اقطاع, سميح القاسم
- Further, Michael McParland
- THE PARADOX OF A SEASON, M.D Dinesh Nair