Maria C. Costa
A Gesture of Love
From dawn till dusk
They are compliant
With every principle and task.
They are humble, obedient,
Sustaining the whole Being
Through prayers so divine
Accompanied by fasting
Due to break at sunset time.
O Lord, how they love YOU
And recognise Your Mercy,
Your Grace, too.
May You grant them all
Much strength, joy, peace
To follow such Light in bliss!
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Gesture of Love by Maria C. Costa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Nature, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sea and Rain: Lake Michigan, Keith Taylor
- The Graduation Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Path O' Little Children, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mystified!, richard harris
- Off To School, Edgar Albert Guest
- Falling, Anita Jonker
- Living Monuments, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Better Thing, Edgar Albert Guest