Maria C. Costa
A Flash Of The Past
A couple of years on
We hardly believe
Such days of joy have gone...
But those happy young faces
Stay there smiling for good
Telling us the story it embraces.
It was a passionate time
Of discovery, learning,
Enthusiasm not only mine
Boosting knowledge indeed
Through sharing and caring
For their mind and soul to feed.
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Flash Of The Past by Maria C. Costa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery