A Foreseen Tragedy
How can I ever convince you in words which
you will clearly understand that I love you
as deeply as any other red-blooded man
possibly could, when you persist in
doubting me the way you do?
Never allowing me or the great store of love
I have within me to ever meaningfully
touch you, as I’d hope it would;
or even get the chance
to have a look in?
Stanley Collymore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
13 May 2001.
Comments about this poem (A Foreseen Tragedy by Stanley Collymore )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown