Emmanuel George Cefai
A faery song!
A faery song!
More than one
The tunes be in the air
It has not liberated chill
from winter’s reign.
Sing nymphs no human hears
Delight the music notes the ear
Violins in charmed trees play
Nightingales sing their lay
Inhabitants nocturnal play
For Dawn be far away.
Emmanuel George Cefai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A faery song! by Emmanuel George Cefai )
Did you read them?
- सूर्य का अवतरण ढूँढते रह गए (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Young Man on a Bad Trip, Donal Mahoney
- The Golden Gate, Edward Kofi Louis
- Words - The Heart of Imagination?, Darlene Walsh
- With Your Vocation, Edward Kofi Louis
- Vocation, location!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Descent, Edward Kofi Louis
- Follow The Star, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Forgive And Let Go, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Good morning again, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- trash bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)