Most of the time I don't remember what I dream
or I dream of a vast nothingness.
That is, if they're even there,
you cant tell
there's no way to tell
your slowly going insane trying it find the edges,
to find out if they are even there,
you try to scream but no one can here you,
you cant here you.
you try to make sure that your eyes are open
so you close them and open them again
and you are awake,
staring into your dark room still trying to make sense of it all
but you cant
because there's nothing to made sense of.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream by Clove Beatty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp