RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Desert Of My Own Making
Within, straying further into space of unknown delineation, wanting to disappear forever in clouds of ebony sadness, gone forever.
Soundlessly living alone in a desert of my own making, taking care not to let anyone get close again to my heart.
Keeping everyone at bay, no longer caring to be a part of anyone else's world while remaining on earth for the remainder of my life on earth.
Silent for an eternity, not ever moving forward to meet another person.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Desert Of My Own Making by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman