A Day At the Agora
Never would I enjoy
A day at the agora
Deafening is the noise
A torture and dilemma.
Tumultuous blaring sounds
Of centralized systems,
As people walk around
Stress can be seen in them.
I wonder if I could shop
In such a rowdy confusion!
That system needs a chop
To send it to oblivion.
I'd remedy it with ear plugs
Perhaps appear quite trendy,
And when I pay look smug
At the shouting sales lady.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Day At the Agora by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 87, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- ذهبت, بدر شاكر السياب
- It's Raining (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Prime Truth - 86, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- A Dream Sleeps, Kyle Schlicher
- Is this that special day?, Ronald Chapman
- Is the Universe Really Dark?, Ronald Chapman
- The lone dog barks, Hardik Vaidya
- النبوءة الزائفة, بدر شاكر السياب
- In Charge Of The World, Ronald Chapman