A CRAZY WAR
A war results only In the death of kids, Women, and men, Dead bodies scattered Under the destroyed buildings Waiting good people to bury them, Nightmares of death come closer To everyone, so the scared people Run away to the open fields, Magnanimity dies in the iron hearts Of the mass murderers and nasty killers, Only God knows what's going on to the Pretty people's ordeals here and there, We all watch this bad image silently It's like something trivial near us, Love died long time ago because there is No love in the tyrants' iron hearts, so O world! Please go to bed and tomorrow Will be the cowards'day.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A CRAZY WAR by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA