A CRAZY WAR
A war results only In the death of kids, Women, and men, Dead bodies scattered Under the destroyed buildings Waiting good people to bury them, Nightmares of death come closer To everyone, so the scared people Run away to the open fields, Magnanimity dies in the iron hearts Of the mass murderers and nasty killers, Only God knows what's going on to the Pretty people's ordeals here and there, We all watch this bad image silently It's like something trivial near us, Love died long time ago because there is No love in the tyrants' iron hearts, so O world! Please go to bed and tomorrow Will be the cowards'day.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A CRAZY WAR by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Explosive True, sallam yassin