Ramesh T A
A Cool Atmosphere Of Nature!
Hot day transforming into cool atmosphere by clouds
Makes it look winter continuation even after the season!
Concentration of winter though diluted the chill is there
Making setting of next season slow due to natural change.
Still heavy rain with floods in some parts of the world,
Snow accumulation in some parts and hot season beginning
Nature never relents to man’s exploitation very easily ever
Till everyone understands and respects Nature with care!
Reminds it that under the mercy of nature everything functions
And nothing can change the dictum whatever be man’s skill
To create a modern world of technology against Nature ever!
To have a good end means followed should also be good;
Bad end nobody likes indeed though means followed is bad;
Nature never allows greed to excel natural order by any means!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Cool Atmosphere Of Nature! by Ramesh T A )
- Contentment, Katherine Nordhaus
- The News Explained it to Me, Vera Sidhwa
- Diwali, Hans Raj Sharma
- One Nation Under God, Katherine Nordhaus
- the weather knows where i'll someday put.., Mandolyn ...
- Love Is, sallam yassin
- MY HEART SMILES TO YOU, john chizoba vincent
- When The Wind Blows, Tony Adah
- If I am just A Character, Felicia Manning
- Only if..., Ntando.B Da poet
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)