Ramesh T A
A Cool Atmosphere Of Nature!
Hot day transforming into cool atmosphere by clouds
Makes it look winter continuation even after the season!
Concentration of winter though diluted the chill is there
Making setting of next season slow due to natural change.
Still heavy rain with floods in some parts of the world,
Snow accumulation in some parts and hot season beginning
Nature never relents to man’s exploitation very easily ever
Till everyone understands and respects Nature with care!
Reminds it that under the mercy of nature everything functions
And nothing can change the dictum whatever be man’s skill
To create a modern world of technology against Nature ever!
To have a good end means followed should also be good;
Bad end nobody likes indeed though means followed is bad;
Nature never allows greed to excel natural order by any means!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Cool Atmosphere Of Nature! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Screwed for Life Club, Francie Lynch
- Let's Celebrate Life, Roxanne Dubarry
- Descendants, Akhtar Jawad
- The Heart Of A Poet, arshad arshad
- Have You Seen The Bizarre And Grotesque .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Know Like Flowing Water, Naveed Akram
- Elvis Presley, lee fones
- Catching fish, gajanan mishra
- How Do They Play The Wooden 'Been' Instr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Dogs' country, Daisy Pereira