Joseph T. Renaldi
A Compassionate Heart
I have eyes that I can see
The work that can be done by me.
I have ears that enable me to hear
The voices of those who live in fear.
I have lips that I might speak
Words of encouragement to all who seek.
I have an alert mind that I might know
When to help the needy that need me so.
I have hands that I am able to do
Some meager, but worthy task for you.
I have the empathy and sincerity to pray
For the impoverished people everyday.
I have this one thing, all else above,
A compassionate heart that I may love.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Compassionate Heart by Joseph T. Renaldi )
- - Come With Me My Lovely Princess-, Ali Sabry
- - I See You All The Rays Of The Sun-, Ali Sabry
- - You Taught Me A Lot Of Love-, Ali Sabry
- - When I Look At The Moon I Remember You.., Ali Sabry
- - When I Walk Alone In The Night I See Y.., Ali Sabry
- - There Isn't Impossible In Dreams & Love-, Ali Sabry
- -You Can't Challenge Me My Wonderful Lady-, Ali Sabry
- - Very Long Time Ago Honey You Captured .., Ali Sabry
- - I'm Not Rich That's True My Lovely Bea.., Ali Sabry
- - Me & You We Will Enjoy In This World f.., Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Stefanie Fontker
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow