A Common Man I Am
Like any common man I grope
And struggle to survive and be
Bold with Dignity and Hope
For life is hard and not so easy.
But this I say has made me braver
My hardships laid the lessons learned
Gave Wisdom, insight, character
My joy complete, sincerely earned.
'And we rejoice in our suffering,
because suffering produces Perseverance;
Perseverance, Character; and Character, Hope.'
Roman 5: 3-4
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Common Man I Am by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR