A Closed Door
A chapter ends;
closes on the past.
Other roads lie ahead
with all new experiences;
who knows what waits
around the next corner.
But at least
it's her song to sing;
her chance to dance.
With no more clouds
in a wide open sky,
she'll be flying high
without all the baggage.
Carolyn Brunelle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Closed Door by Carolyn Brunelle )
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz