A Closed Door
A chapter ends;
closes on the past.
Other roads lie ahead
with all new experiences;
who knows what waits
around the next corner.
But at least
it's her song to sing;
her chance to dance.
With no more clouds
in a wide open sky,
she’ll be flying high
without all the baggage.
Carolyn Brunelle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Closed Door by Carolyn Brunelle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Belles Nightingales Prophets, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Instead, Michael McParland
- The bells are ringing - some joy!, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Inspiration, Michael McParland
- Into the coffin laid her They, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Dawn is far away., Emmanuel George Cefai
- Insanity, Michael McParland
- A Certain Uncertain Certainty, Augustine Yirideme
- Skeletons that rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Infinity Divided By Zero, Michael McParland