Theirs is a bond
That will last
And trust forged
In the fires of life.
No longer lost
To uncertainties of youth,
With faith and courage
Born of adversity.
All that matters now,
In this part of the journey,
Is the love they know
Is there in each others eyes.
Carolyn Brunelle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bond by Carolyn Brunelle )
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser