RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Child's Death
Rock the cradle gently, careful lest it fall.
Gingerly treat with kindness and great care.
Lifetimes depend upon gentle compassion given
to a child when death is near.
Reach out through grief and make the burden
of sorrow easier to bear.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Child's Death by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer