Edward Kofi Louis
A Change Is Very Important
A Change is very important;
But, going the right way with the laws.
The muse of life!
The philosophy and the message;
Give food, clothes, money, and help the exteemely poor!
And, help them to mend their respective nets for a catch.
Be very strong and courageous always;
And of eyes weary with longing.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Change Is Very Important by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Always With You, Jen Toner
- I Am Not There, Jen Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jen Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp
- SnowFlakes, Jen Toner
- New Future Of The Internet, Doris Beaulieu
- Guardian Angel, Jen Toner
- Mother's Day, Jen Toner
- You Mean The World To Me, Jen Toner
- When I Thought I Couldn't Love You Anymore, Jen Toner