God have given us
A life to cherish, a life to nourish
A chance to live to its fullest.
A chance to live
Live a beautiful life
With our own free will
But freewill to do good, not evil.
A chance to renew
When our soul is astray
Blinded with earthly desires
To be chaste again before we die.
A chance to love
Like a dandelion, help it grow
And in due time, let the wind blow
Let it be scattered like snow
Tender, fresh as morning dew.
Maia Padua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Chance by Maia Padua )
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest