Let us feel love, in the sight of our foes.
Let our hearts melt, of the sight of hungry ones.
Let us sing the music of forgiveness,
the melody of love.
Make our voices be heard,
Even to the highest mountains.
Let it echo, even the seraphs of heaven can hear.
A challenge for us, a challenge to do,
Our call to answer, our mission to fulfill;
Guide each other walk to a place beyond the sea;
A place of love where everyone is free.
Heed the flow of peaceful waters,
Guiding us, to the place with no thirst
Stare the light that peep through the thick clouds,
Guiding us to walk even in valley of darkness
Walk through the narrow and thorny path,
Leads us to a garden with no withered flowers
Where the tree of life grows, fire of love burns,
The Lord of life lives,
In a garden of all happiness, a garden of oneness;
A paradise '
A call to answer, a mission to fulfill
Let's love one another.
Maia Padua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Challenge by Maia Padua )
- Thank You: from a dear friend, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Memories, anthony john cerrito, sr.
- The Sea, Somasekar Sivaprakash
- Gods Revenge, Tango Tango
- 'Valerie', Katherine Nordhaus
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
- Madrigal Dedicated To An Angel., Marcondes Pereira
- Halloween, lee fones
- Canned thoughts, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aunt Giovanna, at 80, Gary Corseri
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Ithaca, Constantine P. Cavafy
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)