Thomas Vaughan Jones
A Celestial Fantasy.
An Angel cried beside my bed last night.
I held her face and wiped away a tear,
I opened up my arms and held her tight,
and never dreamed that Paradise was near.
Her perfect form, her first sweet earthbound kiss
creating such exotic harmony.
Ethereal enchantment gave such bliss
that Heaven opened wide its gates to me.
Warm is the love that mends this aching heart.
Impassioned fires that make my body whole!
Begin the dance and let Love's music start
and weave your web around my long lost soul.
For I am you, and you, Sweet Love, are me;
Entwined together in our Poetry.
Thomas Vaughan Jones's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Celestial Fantasy. by Thomas Vaughan Jones )
- food walk, lee fones
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The technique of survival., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Gift Logic Can't Buy, Donal Mahoney
- Rain-A Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
- My Hero, Electric Lady
- A Drive, Kai Wendland
- a heart full of love..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Poppy Flower, Zubair Ali
- Remembrance., RAJ VIKRAM
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)