Thomas Vaughan Jones
A Celestial Fantasy.
An Angel cried beside my bed last night.
I held her face and wiped away a tear,
I opened up my arms and held her tight,
and never dreamed that Paradise was near.
Her perfect form, her first sweet earthbound kiss
creating such exotic harmony.
Ethereal enchantment gave such bliss
that Heaven opened wide its gates to me.
Warm is the love that mends this aching heart.
Impassioned fires that make my body whole!
Begin the dance and let Love's music start
and weave your web around my long lost soul.
For I am you, and you, Sweet Love, are me;
Entwined together in our Poetry.
Thomas Vaughan Jones's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Celestial Fantasy. by Thomas Vaughan Jones )
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- last spring, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal