Thomas Vaughan Jones
A Celestial Fantasy.
An Angel cried beside my bed last night.
I held her face and wiped away a tear,
I opened up my arms and held her tight,
and never dreamed that Paradise was near.
Her perfect form, her first sweet earthbound kiss
creating such exotic harmony.
Ethereal enchantment gave such bliss
that Heaven opened wide its gates to me.
Warm is the love that mends this aching heart.
Impassioned fires that make my body whole!
Begin the dance and let Love's music start
and weave your web around my long lost soul.
For I am you, and you, Sweet Love, are me;
Entwined together in our Poetry.
Thomas Vaughan Jones's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Celestial Fantasy. by Thomas Vaughan Jones )
- Villanelle: Even childhood teenage nurtu.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Conversation between Two Dead Bodies, Md. Ziaul Haque
- This World is Full of Beauty, Gerald Massey
- Let's Get Wet in Moonlight, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Inner Sacrifice, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Tribute to a Writer, Md. Ziaul Haque
- For Touching You Once, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Be Mine Forever, Md. Ziaul Haque
- It's a Beautiful World, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Beauty, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- My Retreat, Jose Rizal
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Thanksgiving Wish To You My Love, Thad Wilk
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)