Thomas Vaughan Jones
A Celestial Fantasy.
An Angel cried beside my bed last night.
I held her face and wiped away a tear,
I opened up my arms and held her tight,
and never dreamed that Paradise was near.
Her perfect form, her first sweet earthbound kiss
creating such exotic harmony.
Ethereal enchantment gave such bliss
that Heaven opened wide its gates to me.
Warm is the love that mends this aching heart.
Impassioned fires that make my body whole!
Begin the dance and let Love's music start
and weave your web around my long lost soul.
For I am you, and you, Sweet Love, are me;
Entwined together in our Poetry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Celestial Fantasy. by Thomas Vaughan Jones )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez
- In To The Train To Pakistan, Bijay Kant Dubey