Joseph T. Renaldi
A Caring Friend
When I'm in need of encouragement,
On you I can always rely.
I merely need to seek your help
And you are willing and standing by.
You help to fortify my ambitions
When the burdens of life take their toll,
And my mental state make it difficult
To keep my teary eyes in control.
You instill in me an optimistic view of life
When opportunities have slipped away.
You inspire me with your comforting words,
Enlightening my weary heart along the way.
I'm thankful for your sincere intervention,
Though your advice was worthy and tough,
But most of all in retrospect, I'm truly thankful
For your true friendship and unselfish love.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Caring Friend by Joseph T. Renaldi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas
- For Trilby My Ruby-Eyed Stick Horse, Wan.., mary douglas
- hollywood son, lee fones
- The Olive Bough, Elia Michael
- For James Joyce at the Beinning of Days,.., mary douglas
- ' I Am ', Monica Lanier
- As If the Sun Had Words, mary douglas
- Hexed Hysteria, Monica Lanier
- Fly, Fly High, Monica Lanier
- Dear Lord, Monica Lanier