Joseph T. Renaldi
A Caring Friend
When I'm in need of encouragement,
On you I can always rely.
I merely need to seek your help
And you are willing and standing by.
You help to fortify my ambitions
When the burdens of life take their toll,
And my mental state make it difficult
To keep my teary eyes in control.
You instill in me an optimistic view of life
When opportunities have slipped away.
You inspire me with your comforting words,
Enlightening my weary heart along the way.
I'm thankful for your sincere intervention,
Though your advice was worthy and tough,
But most of all in retrospect, I'm truly thankful
For your true friendship and unselfish love.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Caring Friend by Joseph T. Renaldi )
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer