Joseph T. Renaldi
A Caring Friend
When I'm in need of encouragement,
On you I can always rely.
I merely need to seek your help
And you are willing and standing by.
You help to fortify my ambitions
When the burdens of life take their toll,
And my mental state make it difficult
To keep my teary eyes in control.
You instill in me an optimistic view of life
When opportunities have slipped away.
You inspire me with your comforting words,
Enlightening my weary heart along the way.
I'm thankful for your sincere intervention,
Though your advice was worthy and tough,
But most of all in retrospect, I'm truly thankful
For your true friendship and unselfish love.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Caring Friend by Joseph T. Renaldi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Song of Yuletide Night, Sir Toby Moses
- Another Jungle Pool, Denis Martindale
- Buy Me, My Love, Tom Navarro