RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Caring Friend
Sadness has been eased a little tonight as I talked with a
friend for a few minutes on the phone.
It's amazing how a person's stress level can be lowered by
even just a short, caring conversation.
Ample time to set a sorrowful heart free to live in a little
joy right now.
Cancelling out the grief that has piled up inside them with
idle chatter of sadness, finally chasing away everything
except peaceful joy.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Caring Friend by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra