Maria C. Costa
A Brief, Encouraging Note
It surely was a hard time
For you to have to say 'goodbye'!
Did she really care about your plans,
Your talks, your efforts, your dreams?
Tell us what happened, honey, and why?
Try and overcome it by all means.
Keep your faith, live your days wisely,
Face your plight,
And things will certainly end up
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Brief, Encouraging Note by Maria C. Costa )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Some I saved from the bin, GRANT FRASER
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah