Maria C. Costa
A Brief, Encouraging Note
It surely was a hard time
For you to have to say 'goodbye'!
Did she really care about your plans,
Your talks, your efforts, your dreams?
Tell us what happened, honey, and why?
Try and overcome it by all means.
Keep your faith, live your days wisely,
Face your plight,
And things will certainly end up
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Brief, Encouraging Note by Maria C. Costa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- admiring the love of love, Jamal Downes
- Alabama love, Jamal Downes
- Genna, Jamal Downes
- WAG, sTAan Inie KEk - HEEL tyd - klienho.., sEaN nOrTh
- admiration for admiring, Jamal Downes
- Cammie, Jamal Downes
- Loving Kush, Jamal Downes
- With Expressions Which Change, Rohit Sapra
- Paranormal Is Just Normal, Now, Dexsta Ray
- The Game, Kyle Schlicher