A bodyguard sits on the doorstep,
Bodily he is strong, more than you.
There is enforcement, any soldier can not,
He is my endoskeleton, real hard.
Thanking him I gain leadership,
Heels are attached to the visit.
The cowards pray and prey, with force,
Like gentlest devils of all the wild nature.
A bodyguard sat all through my nights,
Like a heavenly figure of the nights.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bodyguard by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp