A bodyguard sits on the doorstep,
Bodily he is strong, more than you.
There is enforcement, any soldier can not,
He is my endoskeleton, real hard.
Thanking him I gain leadership,
Heels are attached to the visit.
The cowards pray and prey, with force,
Like gentlest devils of all the wild nature.
A bodyguard sat all through my nights,
Like a heavenly figure of the nights.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bodyguard by Naveed Akram )
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam