A Barrel of Ruby Red Wine
Did you ever see a barrel of wine
With the ruby red liquid trickling down?
Just the thought of the delicious taste
Brings a smile instead of a frown
This wonderful wine is stored carefully
You can almost taste it on your tongue
It’s really tremendously exciting
To see what sweet grapes have become
But if you’ve made another choice
Well, sometimes it’s kind of hard
But now you know and can plainly see
It’s a treasure right from a vineyard!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Barrel of Ruby Red Wine by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak