A Banshee Has Arrived
A banshee required my assistance
For our sort of play with combat,
It carried a strain of germ, an acceptance
To the church of danger, the church for the acrobat.
We carry out our danger for all the eyes
In this fearful world, over the edge
Is a monumental lesson that true allies
Converse with the banshee as a pledge.
With the straightedge, or ruler,
I measure its gaze and make a weapon
This day is like a magic item - an abductor
Of a right called real life, it required absolution.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Banshee Has Arrived by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui