A Ball’s Flight
A ball involves the pain of flight,
Falling is always a fact, a bright future.
One calls the suffering for actions,
But no bouncing of weapons happened.
If a ball has bounced due to irritation,
Let the fall be witnessed by some who play.
The sport is proud of a day that delights,
Anybody who is an enemy is too much.
Balloons catch flight, but the bubbles float,
And the balls of big size reduce their size.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Ball’s Flight by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Iceberg, Lisa Williams
- Covered With Half Of Jerusalem, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Third Silence, Abraham Sutzkever
- Torch, Lisa Williams
- Desert Sun, Abraham Sutzkever
- With Nostrils Of Dogs, Abraham Sutzkever
- 'Befriended', Wolfie Scott
- Morning After A Night In Jaffa, Abraham Sutzkever
- Caged, Michael McParland
- Buckeye Fever Sweeping Terror Over Thier.., Michael McParland