7th Season - Wisdom Of Surrender
When one is finally spent.
Trying to crack a nut that would not lent.
To reveal ones own true self.
The mind is an octopus,
With a billion arms,
Attached to labels.
I now know why was the world was coined as Maya.
It has no substance without the invocation of your own.
The positives negatives are rubbles of the mind.
What remains as truth is the conscious of your kind.
Beyond the veil of your mind is the realm of you,
He invites you, to him, to be him,
This meet beyond minds is the wisdom of surrender.
To surrender to your own magnificence.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (7th Season - Wisdom Of Surrender by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman
- Learning to Live, Ronald Chapman
- Laundry Day (Haiku), Ronald Chapman
- The Lamb (Children's Poetry), Ronald Chapman
- Korean Cicada (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- There Is Nothing As Indian English Poetr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- No to Suicide, Wellington Marshall