7th Season - Wisdom Of Surrender
When one is finally spent.
Trying to crack a nut that would not lent.
To reveal ones own true self.
The mind is an octopus,
With a billion arms,
Attached to labels.
I now know why was the world was coined as Maya.
It has no substance without the invocation of your own.
The positives negatives are rubbles of the mind.
What remains as truth is the conscious of your kind.
Beyond the veil of your mind is the realm of you,
He invites you, to him, to be him,
This meet beyond minds is the wisdom of surrender.
To surrender to your own magnificence.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (7th Season - Wisdom Of Surrender by Hardik Vaidya )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla