poor man talking this morning,
told me his insurance lapsed...
he went up and reinstated....
but they took his tag for 30 days....
makes about 8.50 an hour,
the only job he can find...
now he's afraid he's gonna lose it....
cant get to work for 30 days....
living on the edge....
good people, hard lives....
just trying to get by....
30 days, God only knows!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (30 Days by Eric Cockrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman
- अराय सैथो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Having Premarital Sex, Edward Kofi Louis
- Vision of India, Laxman Rao
- Under The Big Oak Tree, Edward Kofi Louis
- As You Came Along, Edward Kofi Louis
- However Much, JAMES T. ADAIR
- A SUBJECT, ROCHISH MON
- My Friend, The Princess