Margaret Alice (The Crystal Age / Pretoria - South Africa)
piercing beauty of the crystal’s
purity, miniature rainbows playing
within the crystal spheres representing
planets hung in circle formation to form a
universe; the pain of beauty ethereal shoots
through my heart, is it because I have to leave
it behind? Crying for the beauty ephemeral of
shining crystals, the cascading drops of a
waterfall suspended forever, breaking my
heart and I cannot say why, taking a
photo to dry my tears, constricted
throat relaxing, the pain of beauty
brought under control, I can
take the image of the
Margaret Alice's Other Poems
- ' 2011/04/30 For Carine (Rev.)
- ' 2011/04/28 Something Dreadful
- ' 2011/04/03 Sad Images (Rev.)
- ' 2011/04/13 A Perfect Sphinx
- ' Quite Satisfied '
- ' 2011/04/01 Honour And Respect (Rev.)
- ' 2011/04/01 Twice As Much Life
- ' 2011/04/06 Lost My Soul (Rev)
- ' 2011/04/15 My Spirit
- ' 2011/05/02 A Magic Vigil (Rev.)
- ' 2011/05/05 Smile At Me Again
- ' 2011/06/02 Multiverse
- ' Arabic Gospel '
- ' Total Freedom '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.