'Twas the birth of enticing light
in this dark garden, so old.
Naught so tricky nor playful life
in this abstract world.
How dulcet moments abound on 12-12-12
Epiphany of apples, pleasant as can be
No words -are jigsaw to that bliss
New world was given to bring peace
Plethora problema- a panacea
Lagniappe a thread to keen
If 'twas not words from goddess Freyja
Pues, consider it all unforeseen.
Ellirie Aviles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (12-12-12 by Ellirie Aviles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal
- Inner Wastelands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki