'Twas the birth of enticing light
in this dark garden, so old.
Naught so tricky nor playful life
in this abstract world.
How dulcet moments abound on 12-12-12
Epiphany of apples, pleasant as can be
No words -are jigsaw to that bliss
New world was given to bring peace
Plethora problema- a panacea
Lagniappe a thread to keen
If 'twas not words from goddess Freyja
Pues, consider it all unforeseen.
Ellirie Aviles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (12-12-12 by Ellirie Aviles )
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner