Edward Kofi Louis
07: 07 Hours To Meet The Train
Along the way,
07: 07 Hours to meet the train;
I will go where love is;
Because, hatred and war cannot solve my problem.
Far away to your hometown;
Taking the Train to reach your heart.
With the sweet muse of my mind along the way.
With the tail of a swan;
I will go where love is.
07: 07 Hours on the way with the train to meet you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (07: 07 Hours To Meet The Train by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman