Edward Kofi Louis
0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range
Real, rear, reap, really, react, read;
0.5 cm to mark off the range;
Reading, reach, reason, reaping, ready;
Thin, thing, think, thick;
Hold me out of this place;
Becuase, i am a star.
Of your love,
Of your tender lips on mine;
Very unique and pretty.
In my lovely garden with a call from a rabbit;
And, it came along to say hello to me.
Looking at it from the other side;
ear to ear to listen to your muse,
Year after year to learn from you.
Impossible is nothing.
With a fatal injury.
You can't always get what you want;
But, try to give help to the por always.
Our lovely home;
So, why are we destroying it today with hatred and war?
Bible, able, amicable;
True love is about us,
Living on this earth to share ist resources.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
- Drops on Earth, binod bastola
- On Her Bed She Lay, White Lily
- Agree for help, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)