Edward Kofi Louis
0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range
Real, rear, reap, really, react, read;
0.5 cm to mark off the range;
Reading, reach, reason, reaping, ready;
Thin, thing, think, thick;
Hold me out of this place;
Becuase, i am a star.
Of your love,
Of your tender lips on mine;
Very unique and pretty.
In my lovely garden with a call from a rabbit;
And, it came along to say hello to me.
Looking at it from the other side;
ear to ear to listen to your muse,
Year after year to learn from you.
Impossible is nothing.
With a fatal injury.
You can't always get what you want;
But, try to give help to the por always.
Our lovely home;
So, why are we destroying it today with hatred and war?
Bible, able, amicable;
True love is about us,
Living on this earth to share ist resources.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(7 October 1948 -)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- ARRIVAL DAY, michael walkerjohn
- Yeh Meri Betian, Akhtar Jawad
- I am with you, Tiku akp
- आबै-आबौनि गामि, Ronjoy Brahma
- जोमैनि गामियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Ogling breasts … 2112-14, saadat tahir
- गोसोखौ बुरखायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Banging, Casey Renee Kiser
- New Birth, Paul Sebastian
- First Encounter - Tan Sri Clement Hii, john tiong chunghoo