PHIL WINTER Poems
- Christmas Is The Season Of Pea... Christmas commemorates ...
- Break The Silence Speak out against the wrongs! Speak out ...
- Cruel Dream Breaker. You shattered my mind, Dream breaker! ...
- To Be Born To be born And breathe of life Is a journey you ...
- Meditation Meditating In the still of night He transcended ...
- Rendezvous They crowd my dreams each night Faces of strange ...
- Neglected. They come to the world with nothing Parents ...
Contributions to local Newspapers.
Local Radio Short Story Programs.
Local Radio Poetry Programs.
Local Radio Drama.
Contributions to Literary Magazines:
Collected poems - Stockwell, U.K.
Telling the Story - South Carolina, USA.
Belles Lettres - South Carolina, USA.
The... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Christmas Is The Season Of Peace.
Christmas commemorates Jesus' birth
Christmas is the season for peace on earth
Christmas is a time for loving and forgiving
Christmas is a time for caring and sharing
Christmas cheers the heart and mind
Christmas is meant to unite mankind
May this very sacred season
Spread goodwill upon everyone
May our lives be filled with peace
May our bounty ever increase
May the Christmas love and joy we share
Spill over and surround us in the New year.