Christmas remembers God's only son
Christmas is a sacred season
Some countries have grand festivities
Adults and children enjoy the activities.
Christmas is that time of year
When people celebrate with loved ones far and near.
Numerous buntings sway in the breeze
Colorful lights wink on Christmas trees
Hawkers display their toys and sweets
And masqueraders flounce in the streets
Christmas is also the occasion when people prepare
Black cake, pepper-pot and ginger-beer
Christmas is the holiday we all recall
As the grandest, happiest and best of all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Time by PHIL WINTER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram