Christmas remembers God's only son
Christmas is a sacred season
Some countries have grand festivities
Adults and children enjoy the activities.
Christmas is that time of year
When people celebrate with loved ones far and near.
Numerous buntings sway in the breeze
Colorful lights wink on Christmas trees
Hawkers display their toys and sweets
And masqueraders flounce in the streets
Christmas is also the occasion when people prepare
Black cake, pepper-pot and ginger-beer
Christmas is the holiday we all recall
As the grandest, happiest and best of all.
PHIL WINTER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Time by PHIL WINTER )
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery